Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Ron I am in New Zealand and would like to know what

Customer Question

Hi Ron I am in New Zealand and would like to know what frequency the garage door opener on the 2015 mustang operates on as I'm trying to Mary it up with my Merlin door motor .many thanks pat Ryan
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

If you have the original garage door opener it will be easier. Otherwise you will need a helper. Follow the steps HERE. This video will guide you with what you need to set it up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jeremy ,you haven't told me anything ? I would like to know what frequency the mustang door opener operates on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jeremy ,I'm haveing difficulty trying to find you advise ,this information is for New Zealand my car is 2015 mustang ,U.S. Built
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey jemery ,you didn't give me the info that I needed .the garage motor and remote is new .i live in New Zealand and need to know what the 2015 mustang garage door opener on the sun visor what frequency it operates on .so I can tune in to my system ,now that shouldn't be to difficult ? Thanks pat,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jeremy ,I still need to know what frequency the mustang door opener operates on ? You made need to get this info from ford .thanks pat
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

There isn't a frequency set.

If you watch the video, you will see that the information is clearly explained in the video. The car matches the frequency that is used.

By your response, you apparently didn't watch the video that I linked in the response I gave to you. That works on all Ford vehicles.

If you watch the video you will understand the process. Otherwise there is no frequency being sent from the car. It is a dead frequency until you get the car to match your garage door opener.