Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Sir my 90 f250 4x4 7.3 is acting up, started it up it ran

Customer Question

Hello , Sir my 90 f250 4x4 7.3 is acting up , started it up it ran for 20 sec then died. I tried to drain the sepeartor but for some reason , you have to giggle the drain for the fuel to come out and it only drips , am not getting a stream
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

I see this question has sat for awhile waiting for a requested expert.

Did you still need assistance with this?

If so, if you pull the filter top (cap) off, do have fuel in the filter? Next, look into the bowl with a flashlight and see if there is any debris blocking that drain to prevent the fuel from coming out.

If the bowl is empty, let me know for there could be another issue going on.

If you no longer need assistance, please let me know and I will ask customer service to close this question and refund you.

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy