James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

1995 ford 7.3 wont start cranks ok

Customer Question

1995 ford 7.3 wont start cranks ok
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. You replaced the high pressure oil pump and IPR valve?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont have a good ground for IPR what controls the ground to the IPR
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
The PCM power relay supplies power to the IPR and the PCM controls the ground signal. If the ground signal is bad in the PCM you will need to install a new PCM in order to correct the concern.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hey how are you? I just want to see if I can still offer you assistance? If my answer was helpful please remember to leave me a rating so I receive credit for assisting you. If you have any other questions please let me know?