Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

08 powerstroke cranks no start, every once in a while sounds

Customer Question

08 powerstroke cranks no start, every once in a while sounds like it wants to.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked fuse for hpfp it isn't blown, egr makes a constant noise when key is on. egr flap does move when trying to start. codes p1335,p0671,po673,po302. scan tool said codes have been on for thousands of miles.truck also has a remote start but I didn't get any fobs,could this be an issue? sounds like it isn't getting fuel, although it almost started once.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Is the theft light on or flashing with the key on?

Have you checked the fuel pressure?

What is the ICP pressure while cranking?

Are the cam and crank sensor reporting a good reading?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris