Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I replaced my car batt now my alarm wont work red light

Customer Question

I replaced my car batt now my alarm wont work red light flases fast alarm goes off
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the light is flashing then that indicates the system is armed.. You can disarm it with the steps below.
Disarming a Triggered System
NOTE: Any of the following procedures will disarm a triggered system.
Unlock driver or passenger front door (20124) with the key.
Unlock driver front door (20125) by pressing UNLOCK button of keyless entry remote transmitter .