Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I need diagrams on the timing chain marks and setup 02 ford

Customer Question

I need diagrams on the timing chain marks and setup for a 02 ford escape 2wd 3.0
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.
The expert you have requested is not online at the moment so I can help you , sorry for the delay. I have enclosed the factory steps for removing and replacing the timing chain in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and post back if you need more help and or have more questions.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Timing%20Aug%2011.pdf
Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.
Thank you again.