Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2011 Ranch f450 mirrors have quit working, just clicking

Customer Question

2011 King Ranch f450 mirrors have quit working, just clicking both telescoping and folding, 174k miles...any way to repair? I manually folded in to re-sync but nothing
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Since the synchronization failed, that means the diag needs to be done, can you do the steps below.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris