Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I had a aftermarket roof light kit installed on a 2013 F250.

Customer Question

I had a aftermarket roof light kit installed on a 2013 F250. The lights are powering on when the headlights and parking lamps are activated, as well as when the autolamp feature is functioning. But the lights do not turn on during the remote start sequence or the door unlock sequence like it would in my old 2012 F250 (which was also an aftermarket kit). I've been trying to find a wiring diagram for the main light switch to make sure the roof lights were wired to the correct wire coming off the switch. Do you know a place to find this diagram?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Below is the headlight switch wire diagram you asked for.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris