Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

I am thinking of buying a 2007 Bentley Continental GT

Customer Question

I am thinking of buying a 2007 Bentley Continental GT Convertible with 3,065 miles. Should I be concerned about the car. Carfax report is excellent
Category: Ford
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 1 year ago.
Welcome!
Wow...that is one nice car there and that low mileage is almost unheard of. These are very low maintenance vehicles other than regularly scheduled service and extremely reliable. We have had the pleasure to service a few of these and am so impressed with the workmanship that goes into these cars it's really hard to put into words. I have been a mechanic for over 35 years and i DONT say that about very many cars but this is one of the best built cars i have ever seen and would love to own one!....Maybe someday :-)
Best wishes my friend and happy motoring!!
Larry
Did you have any further questions?
If not please dont forget to rate my service so i can receive credit for assisting you today.
Thanks again.
Larry