Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2002 ford f550 xlt I changed the light bulb in the right

Customer Question

2002 ford f550 xlt I changed the light bulb in the right door and sparked when I pulled out the broken bulb.. now the dome lights, radio, power windows and the bell sound when turning on the key does not work. the truck still starts. I have checked all fuses and the power window circuit breaker. is there another fuse box somewhere or fusibale link????
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Are you using a test light to check the fuses in the fuse box?
Also, what number fuses have you checked?