Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Bad reception on 2004 ford expedotion radio and roaring in

Customer Question

bad reception on 2004 ford expedotion radio and roaring in front end
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The front end roaring noise normally ends up being faulty wheel bearings, but check the tire wear to see if its not uniform meaning there is a alignment issue from faulty suspension and steering components.

On the radio can you do the below tests on the antenna.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris