Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

95 ford bronco window in down opposition won't come back

Customer Question

95 ford bronco window in down opposition won't come back up-rear tail gate window-motor replaced still Will not co.e back up any suggestions?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring leading to the window motor for any damage.If damage is found it will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.If this is all found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We found the problem wasn't in the wiring -we checked that after replacing motor-and rechecked and rechecked we thought the same thing we replaced the switch on dash-after spending two hot days working on it and another couple waiting for part-
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
That is great to hear the fault has been located.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know as I strive to achieve an o.k. to excellent rating.
Thanks Pete