Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My light on dash went on#11 check air filter. my son was

Customer Question

my light on dash went on#11 check air filter. my son was driving it said it drove a little rough for 2 mins than ran fine. is it a filter issue that cause it to light on the dash ?? What needs to be done to clear it???
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Start first by making sure the air filter is clean and if it checks okay the remove the negative battery cables for a few minute to clear the light. If the light returns then you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Start your testing at AB1
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Check%20air%20filter%20ligh%20Aug%2011.pdf