Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

The interior lights stay on along with running board lights.

Customer Question

the interior lights stay on along with running board lights. I've checked each door and back glass and door ajar light on dash goes on and off at every time when one of these items is opened or closed. Can only get lights off by pulling fuse, which also kills the power to the power windows. Any idea??
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

This normally ends up being a failure of the GEM module. Can you do the diag steps below?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris