Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 1995 Ford F 150. 4 wheel drive. The passenger front

Customer Question

I have a 1995 Ford F 150.***** The passenger front wheel has a problem. The tire is leaning in about 2 inches. The tire wheel assey has been making a sound for sometime now. Iam helping my son you is not at my home right now. He has jacked the
truck removed the wheel and brake assey. He removed the cap that was held on with torque screws. a spring and some other parts came out. I need help with a breakdown of the parts that are inside there and their names. He thinks the hub assy might be bad. Not
sure.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

You did not mention if the front hubs where manual or automatic, so I listed diagrams and directions for both of them.

Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

And these.