Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

What is the 5 digit factory code to program the key-less

Customer Question

What is the 5 digit factory code to program the key-less entry on my 2006 Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer?
We purchased the vehicle used and there is no card in the manual! and no notes.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

That leaves 2 ways to get the code. A dealer can use a scan tool, or you can remove the right rear quarter trim panel and look at the label on the security module next to the right 2nd row passengers right arm pit.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris