Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2000 ford ranger will not start. It will turn over but not

Customer Question

2000 ford ranger will not start. It will turn over but not start. Changed coil, fuel pump, timing belt, cam shaft sensor and still will not work. Help!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

What liter engine?

Do you know how to check for fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Is the compression good?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris