Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Truck will not turn over 2003 f-150 5.4 we have fuel at the

Customer Question

truck will not turn over 2003 f-150 5.4
we have fuel at the rails
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I need to verify it will not turn over meaning it will not crank, the engine is silent with the key in the start position?

Is the theft light flashing with the key on?

I am going to assume no turn over means no crank. an you turn the key to RUN. Then at the tarter, jump a bare ended wire across both wires at the starter solenoid and tell me if t then cranks and starts.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris