Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Have a 2004 F150 with 200K miles. I just changed the spark

Customer Question

have a 2004 F150 with 200K miles. I just changed the spark plugs which I do every 50 K miles. its misfiring and idling low now. brings up error codes P0351, 0353-0357
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Did you use motorcraft or aftermarket plugs?

Have you verified the plugs are not cracked?

It is possible the coils are weak and or have faulty boots and the misfires are from the coils not providing adequate spark.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris