Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

F250 HD-Edition, 2008, 6.4l Got some problems with my

Customer Question

F250 HD-Edition, 2008, 6.4l
Got some problems with my trailer turn indicator left/right when connected to the F250; the other trailer lights working well. The 4 turn-indicator front and rear at the F250 working well, the indicators at my side-mirror are broken to. The frequency of blinking is higher than normal. What`s going wrong with my car ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Turn the hazards on, access the mirror wiring connector. The power wires for the turn signals are BN/GN and GY/OG. If there is no power to either then its the smart junction box bad. The ground wires are BK/VT and both mirrors are grounded at the base of the right A pillar.

For the trailer turn signals, verify fuse 34 under the hood is good and has power. Again turn the hazards on and see if the left/right trailer turn relays pulse/ Let me know these results.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris