James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

05 Ford expedition crank no start, p0191 p0581

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone there?
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. It sounds like you have a concern with fuel system. That is why the vehicle won't start. Usually the fuel pump control module is what fails on this vehicle. It is mounted up by the spare tire on a cross member. They are known to corrode and burn up. I would inspect this item and replace if anything looks abnormal.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.