Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Have been working on Ford GM and Chrysler for 15+ years and ASE master certified.
27644750

Help. 2010 Ford fusion won't turn over. Brake lock symbol

Customer Question

Help. 2010 Ford fusion won't turn over. Brake lock symbol comes up and cannot depress brake. Also, clicking noise
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like the battery may be dead ? Possibly ? The first thing to check is to see if you have battery power. Do this by turning on the lights and radio and heater and such and if nothing comes on the battery may be weak or dead. If the battery voltage seems fine then try to lock and unlock the car and then see if it will start. If still no , try to use another key if you have two keys. If still no crank or start then it will have to be towed to check the starter or for fault codes within the vehicle. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.