Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a E150 Van with the straight V6 4.9 and I need the

Customer Question

I have a E150 Van with the straight V6 4.9 and I need the alternator bracket. The problem is, the Ford Part # ***** the bracket itself is F4TE 10239 AA and no one seems to be able to have one. It's large and aluminum and house the alternator on top as well as the pollution pump on bottom all mounted on passenger side front. Any suggestions? Thanks Les Domingue
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Les due to the age of the Van you are not likely going to find a new Bracket and what you are likely going to need to do is contact your local salvage yards and see if you can find a used one. There where many 1996 4.9 engines made that used this bracket so you should be able to find one.