Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

In I have a 1989 ford f 150 it idle at gh rpm at altimeter

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** in I have a 1989 ford f 150 it idle at high rpm at altimeter it never level out I need to know the problem. Can you help me.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
High idle on your F150 can be cause by a few thing and in order to help you determine which is causing it we need to know what size engine you have and what you have done to try and repair the problem. Post back with complete information and I will try and help you get this resolved.