Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Have been working on Ford GM and Chrysler for 15+ years and ASE master certified.
27644750

Today i turned on my ford explorer 2003 the windows and

Customer Question

Today i turned on my ford explorer 2003 the windows and radio dont work the radio doesnt wven light up whixh fuse might fix it please and thank you very much
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. Are the windows and the radio the only things that do not work ? Have you tried all the accessories ?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Fuse 3 and 26 in the interior fuse box on the drivers side of the explorer. Those are for the radio. If the fuses look ok then test for power at the fuses with a test light. As for the windows. Fuse 17 in the interior fuse box is for the windows. Now in the battery fuse box in the engine bay. Check fuses 6 and 47. If all fuses are ok and all have power with a test light with the key on then the accessory delay relay may be faulty. Or the window switch and radio failed. That is a huge coincidence but those are the options. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.