Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2010 fusion hybrid. It won't start. I'm having

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2010 fusion hybrid. It won't start. I'm having weird indicator light issues
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases anytime the indicator warning light come on the computer should set and store a fault code and or codes and in order to determine what i causing this problem you are going need to start with having the system scanned and see what the fault codes are that should besetting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.