A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

I am experiencing intermittent electrical problems with the

Customer Question

Hi. I am experiencing intermittent electrical problems with the 4.6L 3v engine in my 2007 Mustang GT/CS.
The car is at the repair shop as we speak where the mechanic is attempting to troubleshoot the problem. As you know these types of problems can be like looking for a needle in a haystack and can get expensive very quickly so I thought I'd do some preliminary research myself. I'm not a mechanic but I have a technical background and a knack for troubleshooting so I thought I'd do some preliminary research on my own.
I'll likely need some mechanical help from you guys as well but what I'm looking for right now is some detailed electrical diagrams for the vehicle to help me better understand the problem. Would you happen to know where I could source some electrical diagrams for the vehicle ?
Thanks,
Bill
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
The best place to find wiring diagrams are on EBAY. They have shop manuals on CD for sale. I have access through Fords website because I am a technician at a Ford dealership and I have secure access.
But what kind of electrical problems are you having with the 2007 Mustang GT/CS?