Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

Having some trouble. 2014 august, replaced all front

Customer Question

Having some trouble. 2014 august, replaced all front suspension. September 2014 replaced all rear suspention. Jan 2015 installed new trans, Feb 2015 rebuild the engine. June 2015 replaced both cam position sensors and crank. Also replaced all plugs when engine was rebuilt and added accell super coil packs. July 2015 was running good then trans went out again. Replaced trans. Now have codes coming up.
P0011
P0012
P0172
P1000
P0012
P0300
P0303
P0304
P0305
P0316
U1900
C1296
C1297
Could computer be bad?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
The U1900 is a good "telltale" that the ECM(engine control module) is faulty. This is a communication error message for the ECM. You need to check for bent pins, loose connectors, loose wiring, or corrosion on the harness connector to the ECM. If ok, replace the ECM
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks