Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

1987 Ford crown vic. starts, runs -5 minutes acts like out

Customer Question

1987 Ford crown vic. starts, runs for 3-5 minutes acts like out of fuef, dealer in corning ca. couldn't find the problem , had the car 3 1/2 months. replaced the dist with new,ign mod, egr,iac,oxy sensor,fuel tank relay. i tried to get answer 8/5/2015
wouldn't accept my log in.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dealer gave up,said they would not spend any more time on it, said "the car electronics are OLD and dying, buy a new one" i had the car towed to an independent in Corning. So far they cant find the problen either it craps out doing the same thing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got an answer yet or did you forget?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY GUYS, I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR AN ANSWER, PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. RICHARD
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

So sorry for the delay. I think the issue is that it may appear to hard for a expert. I'm willing to try if you want. Let me know. I'll do what I can to help. Lou