Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My 2008 f150 5.4L won't start. Threw fuel system codes,

Customer Question

My 2008 f150 5.4L won't start. Threw fuel system codes, replaced filter (fuel), fuel pump control module and the other control thingy that sits directly on the rail. Electric top all systems is good, relay turns on with key, but not pump. Pump will turn on however, when battery is disconnected and reconnected after several minutes. Only runs for a few seconds though and then suits out. No fuel at all in the rail after cranking, there is fuel in the rail after battery disconnect and pump works again for about ten seconds. What the Jeddah is up with this?
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
Do you still have the trouble codes you got from the truck?