Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Why do my expedition start and shut off,I replaced coil

Customer Question

Why do my expedition start and shut off,I replaced coil packs plugs wires 02 sensors,idle sensors fuel pump.what next maybe a pcm?
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter drove through a puddle of water it started missing engine light came on i took it to autozone fuse was blown replaced fuse it didn't want to take the gas started smothering out wouldn't pulled
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Which fuse was blown?

Can you keep it running applying throttle?

Can you try cleaning the MAF sensor and let me know those results?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cleaned maf sensor, same problem the fuse that was blown was cigarette lighter and fuse to check engine code

I do not do phone calls, but I can opt out and get you back to wait yet again on the list for another.