Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2003 Ford F350 Superduty 6.0. While driving the headlights

Customer Question

2003 Ford F350 Superduty 6.0. While driving the headlights turn off and the instrument cluster no longer works and alternator does not charge the batteries
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

We are only allowed to help you diagnose and fix one concern per post. Which would you like me to help on? The alternator is not charging because the instrument cluster is not working, if you did not know.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris