Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

No taillights power, at trailer plug. 2006 f350 6.0 checked

Customer Question

no taillights power, at trailer plug.
2006 f350 6.0
checked fuses under hood...they are ok
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

See the file diagram below.

Fuse 38 under the dash is it good and does it have battery voltage on both sides?

At connector 211 pin 16 brown white wire, is there power with the headlights on?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris