Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2001 ford escape i have replaced the spark plugs

Customer Question

i have a 2001 ford escape i have replaced the spark plugs and replaced the coil pack on the problem cylinder and it still has the same miss on the same cylinder and the snap on computer says it has a relay coil circut b1302 bad on it any clue what that is
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

This code is not for a misfire nor is it from the PCM.

Which cylinder is misfiring?

Have you verified the injector is pulsing?

Is the PCM getting a ground pulse to the coil at the missing cylinder?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris