Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have programed two remote key on Expedition 2013 and the

Customer Question

I have programed two remote key on Expedition 2013 and the small remote(black) that start cat has been disconcted, how can I reprograming it to the car?
Category: Ford
Expert:  chris replied 1 year ago.

Hi there -

need more info on this problem what you typed up is not very clear, can you give me some more detail on what you are doing and your question ?

-

we can go back and forth on this page

-

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any idea about black remote start the engine for FORD cars? How to programe it? Serch in google images to see it ...FORD small black remote .
Expert:  chris replied 1 year ago.

fist find the ford remote start module added to the truck under the drivers dash , in the harness comeing off this module there is a valet button , find the button ,

-

once you know ware it is , then enter the truck ,, put foot on the brake ,, turn the key on but do not start ,,,then push and hold the valet button for about 10 seconds and you hill hear the horn chirp three times,,,,, release the valet button and then push the remote start fob button and then its pogrammed,

-

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

okey I'll call the customer to come back and try your

Instruction