Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2000 ford crown victoria and the overheating light

Customer Question

I have a 2000 ford crown victoria and the overheating light keeps coming on and the the temperature hand keeps jumping up and down. The check engine code says air/fuel mixture. I put a bad mass air flow sensor on it, a new radiator and a new water pump
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant I put a brand new radiator, water pump, thermostat, egr valve, and mass air flow sensor on it. I think it may be an emission system problem but I'm not sure. I'm tired of spending all this money and no results
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello, how many miles are on this engine? Is the electric cooling fan working inside the fan shroud in front of the mechanical fan when the ac is turned on?