Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

F150 4.6 liter 4x4: i have 1009 f150 4,6 motor and will not

Customer Question

i have 1009 f150 4,6 motor and will not start from key and replaced starter and solenoid and ignition switch still will not start theft light is not coming on but doors are not locked
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1998*
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
At the starter relay on the firewall above the passenger valve cover or on the passenger fender, is the little wire to it, small stud, powered when trying to start?Are one or both large wires, large studs powered when trying to start?With the key on and a screwdriver laid across both large studs, will it crank and start? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris