Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer. The drivers seat heater has

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer. The drivers seat heater has come on and I do not know how to turn off.... It is also 100 here in SA. The manual references things this model does not have
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.What does your manual reference that you dont have? Is the manual for an 04 expedition eddie bauer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It just says 2004 Ford Expedition. It references an icon to control the seat temperature but I do not have one. Page 153
OK. Your console does not have this button? What about your door by the window controls? Any buttons with a picture of a seat there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just the window controls, window lock and control for side mirrors
Is there any possibility you would take a couple of pictures of your console for me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you not have a center console?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just a place for change and then a small arm rest for storage
No cup holders in front of the storage compartment? Thats the area I am wanting pics of.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You got a dillema here. The switches are not there. SOMETHING has been changed at some point on this truck. Thats where they should be. Are you certain the seats are heated and its not just heat from the vinyl soaking up heat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I am certain. I purchased this car brand new. Nothing has been changed on it.... At this point, while I appreciate your time, I will try another avenue. How do I get my deposit back?
Sorry about that. Ill put it in for a refund for you. Thanks and good luck.