Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford ranger: my 1991 ford ranger 4.0 will not start. it cranks

Customer Question

my 1991 ford ranger 4.0 will not start. it cranks and cranks. i just replaced the coil pack and the fuel pump and the fuel filter and it is pumping fuel. i also have spark. this morning i got in my car and it started i put it in reverse to back out and it goes and i push on the brakes kinda hard and it dies and it wont start.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just want an answer. doesnt have to be a live phonecall.
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today..Does it have compression in all of the cylinders?