Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford: my name is ***** ***** i have a 95 ford f150 5.0.

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** i have a 95 ford f150 5.0. i am having white smoke pour out of the exhaust. my engine i already lnow burns oil, but it has never poured smoke like this
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the exhaust on the car is non-existent. all it has at the moment is dumps, everything has falling off and i havnt fixed it yet. so i know that there is no back pressure. also one of the transmission oil coolent lines broke so i patched it. i dont know if that has anything to do with it. i also over filled the engine with oil, but i took some out to where the oil was at the right level , and it still pushed out smoke.
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Scott
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
Did this problem just start after a oil change or oil fill? How far overfull was the crankcase?