Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford f250: well yea my check engine light came on with sign

Customer Question

well yea my check engine light came on with sign saying reduced power. has no power and when I hit 80 engine cuts out. fuel filter?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Which engine do you have?Any way you can get it scanned and get me the codes?If you believe you may have gotten poor fuel pr have not been servicing the filters, then yes they are a possible cause. If this is a diesel, and with the little bit of info I have it may also be a exhaust gas temperature sensor failing. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris