Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford F 250 Super Duty: I have a 2008 Ford F 250 Super Duty

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Ford F 250 Super Duty 6.4 liter diesel stopped at the gas station this morning killed the truck went and got something to drink come back out truck would not start assumed it was fuel filter change the fuel filter truck would still not start so I forced it to start with starting fluid ran find to the job site did my job when to start truck back up and had to force it to start again with either so I took it and hand oil change killed it at the oil change place to change the oil would not start they thought air in fuel line .they got all the air out still would not start forested to start again with either runs fine after start it just will not start. Truck has about a hundred and thirty two thousand miles on it
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello when you start it on starting fluid does it run rough at all? Do you have a way to test for codes?