Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford Focus: Turn the key lost all power hear a ticking noise

Customer Question

Turn the key lost all power hear a ticking noise under the dashboard
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
All power to the car come from the battery and if it low and or has a bad connection it will cause all sorts of issues. The place to start is to make sure the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your response was right but by the time you got back with me I had it fixed
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear you got it resolved and sorry for the delay. Thank you just the same.