James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

F150: was just looking to find a close estimate of the cost

Customer Question

was just looking to find a close estimate of the cost to have my 2001 ford f150 antitheft system reset. can you help me with this? also how much would a replacement key cost?
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, to have a key cut and reprogramming the key it might fall around $150 for everything including the key. The key is around $60 and the dish and reset fee may be around $90.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.