Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Windstar: , my name is ***** ***** i have a Ford Windstar,

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** ***** i have a Ford Windstar, i have a few engine code problem and i needed to know how to reset these codes P0705,P1702, P1519, P1270, P0316, B2477, B1318 and B1342 or if this is a major problem
Category: Ford
Expert:  fordtechsuzukitech25 replied 1 year ago.
you can disconnect the battery for 10 min. or take to a garage or parts store to have it done with a scan tool
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the scan tool the same kind of tool that let you know about the codes as well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh the engine light doesn't come on is that a part of the codes or something else
yes the tool used to get codes is the same to erase codes, if the codes are current faults the lite should be on, if the codes are history codes the lite most likely will not be on