Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2000 ford f-350 7.3: my 2000 ford f350 7.3 diesel is only running

Customer Question

my 2000 ford f350 7.3 diesel is only running on 4 cylinders one entire side is not working
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. When you pull the codes, are you getting anything for the IDM at all? Have you checked the connections for the harness to make certain something didn't come unplugged? With one side down, you shouldn't even have the truck running at all... Are you sure one whole side is down and not just one or two injectors? How did you determine it was the whole side? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
I see you viewed with no response. did you still need help?