Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

E350: RJ, I have a 2007 Ford E350 van with an auxiliary

Customer Question

Hi RJ, I have a 2007 Ford E350 van with an auxiliary fuel tank and got the P0460 code while on vacation in Colorado. I erased the code but got another code P2272 about 200 miles later. Because we had an emergency back home in Texas, I erased that code too and drove back home about 1000 miles without any further problems or new warning codes. I assume the problem will reoccur and would like your input. Also, could you send me the pinpoint tests for these codes. Thank you very much. Dan
Category: Ford
Expert:  fordtechsuzukitech25 replied 1 year ago.
p2272 has you monitor the oxygen sensor voltages and see if they are switching or stuck, and p0460 is fuel level sensor fault, if the gas guage is working then i would get techron chevron and put it in the tank to clean the fuel card,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. I will act on your recommendations. I appreciate it.