Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford E 150 superior Van: Hey Ron, I have a 2002 E 150 superior

Customer Question

Hey Ron, I have a 2002 E 150 superior Van and I ran out of gas sitting at the gas pump so I went ahead and put $12 of gas in it and it wouldn't start so I I found the pump reset switch and it was already down, what else would you suggest sir.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u text instead of email bc i don't know my password ***** the moment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If u email instead of text, u must text***@******.*** and I'm stranded at the moment so please help quickly
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
If the stall was truly form running out fuel. Then your next step is to check the fuel pressure and if good then its not fuel to blame. If its not god then we need to verify power and ground to the pump prior to removing the tank to replace the pump. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My reply was suppose to been within 8 minutes. I had to tow it to a shop so I'm not satisfied getting a mechanic at 3AM in the morning and I want a refund!!!!
Glad you your getting it resolved, I logged in, addressed my waiting customers, and saw your post still opened and tried to help. Sorry no one else helped sooner.