Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2003 ford expedition 5.4 with 200,000 miles on it. I have a

Customer Question

2003 ford expedition 5.4 with 200,000 miles on it. I have a po171, po172, po300 and po301.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 1 year ago.
Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** i will try my best to help you with this problem. po171 is a lean condition and po172 is a rich condition, po300 is multiple misfires and po301 discrives a missfire on #1 cylinder. All this codes are related to a posible fuel filter or fuel pump , this can also be excesive back pressure on the exhaust do to catalitic converter cloged.
first you will need to have a fuel pressure test done at idle and at part throttle with the engine running see if fuel increases as you accelerate and drops when decel i will also need to know what the pressures are.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fuel pressure is fine. Found the intake leaking