Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

Ford explorer: ; I bought a used 2007 ford explorer it has

Customer Question

Hi; I bought a used 2007 ford explorer it has 71,000 on it but for some reason I m not sure this is the correct mileage or they changed it before. is there any way to find out its got changed or not? Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Scott
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
Look at the door opening b pillar or on the door itself, sometimes stickers will be placed here. If you can get me a VIN I can look at it and see if a cluster was replaced under warranty, I can't see any repair orders if it was a customer pay job though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m not sure the mileage is got changed or not maybe the last owner change the mileage to lower (its 71000 now) where I should look to make sure?
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.